Careers : 4C provides a culture that brings out the core competencies required for career development. The knowledge gained, stability & growth of our current employees in 4C is a testimonial. At 4C we bring out the best in you and your career.
Designation : Business Development Manager:
Location : Bangalore
Education Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate in any Healthcare decipline
Experience Required : 7+ years of experience in BPO/CRO(Contract Research Organisation) industry catering to Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs and Medical Writing
Company Website : www.4cpharma.com
Email Id: email@example.com
- Strategize for growth oppourtunity
- Lookout for potential Pharmaceutical clients looking for Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety/Regulatory Affairs/ Medical Writing solutions
- Lead Interaction with customers and vendors for pharmacovigilance operations and technology
- Discuss agreements and contracts with customer, affiliates and suppliers
- Implement, enhance, enforce and interpret policies and procedures to improve overall Business Development efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Company’s corporate plans
- Provide technical and financial advice in key deliberation affecting the organisation
- Ensure that suitable technical, physical and procedural controls are in place in accordance with the information security manual, and are properly applied and used by all empleyees
- Any other responsibilities including cross functional assignments delegated by the organisation to fulfill business needs
Preferred Education: Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Any Discipline
Preferred Experience: 5+ years of similar industry experience. Certifications on AWS/RHCE/MCSE/ CCNA/ ITIL would be an added advantage
- Experience in Network, Systems, Firewall security and Data Management
- Experience on Shared point and sFTP
- Knowledge on AWS Cloud
- Experience on Virtualization Technology (VM Ware/ Hyper-V)
- Knowledge on Linux
- Experience in email servers
- Leadership skills to mentor IT team
- Have experience in vendor management
- Good Communication Skills
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organizations IT assets. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, software, and communication links.
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organizations network.
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Manage AWS cloud and VMware/Hyper-V Virtualization infrastructure
- Manage MICC (Medical Information Call Center) server, IPPBX systems and IP phones
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers, including office365, VMware vSphere and backup servers, and their associated operating systems and software.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights in AD, Firewall and eScan antivirus
- Evaluate existing and upcoming technology to consider cost, scalability and compatibility factors
- Manage access control, closed circuit cameras, attendance management systems
- Manage IT vendors for good quality with competitive prices
- Purchase hardware and software with approved vendors
- Prepare, review and update IT systems policies, standards and work instructions
- Develop and review policies for compliance monitoring and improvement activities in line with internal security policies and applicable laws
- Support internal and external audits relating to IT and ISMS
- Maintain Information Security Management System policy based on ISO 27001:2013
- Train the employees on IT and ISMS policies
- Safeguard assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
- Ensure that suitable technical, physical and procedural controls are in place in accordance with the information security manual and are properly applied and used by all employees.
- Provide the direction, resources, support, and review as necessary to ensure that information assets are appropriately protected within the area of responsibility
- Any other responsibilities including cross-functional assignments delegated by the organization to fulfill business needs.
Medical Information Call Center
Preferred Education: Physician, Dentist, B. Pharma / M. Pharma, Nurse, BAMS, BPT, BHMS
Experience: 0-3 years
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experienced in handling Medical Information Call Center
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Handle Medical Inquiries, PQCs and AE calls from the callers
- Handling Medical Information Call Center activities
“If you don’t feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated.” Paul F. Davis.
4C is a comprehensive healthcare solutions provider company, specializing in Pharmacovigilance, Argus Hosting, Medical Information Call Center, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Writing and Hosting Solutions