Safety Database Hosting
Hosting Solutions - The benefit of 4C
Pharmacovigilance is the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other drug-related problems. It is, by definition, the practice of monitoring the effects of pharmaceutical products throughout their lifecycle during development phase as well as post marketing phase, to identify and evaluate previously unreported adverse reactions. Along with drugs, this expands and further includes herbals, traditional and complementary medicines, blood products, biologicals, medical devices, and vaccines.
Through this analysis, we are able to identify reactions due to co-morbid conditions, concomitant drug use, or even interactions with devices that are used to administer the agent. As this information is obtained, it is used to SAVE LIVES by reporting these events in a timely manner allowing the authorities and companies to address the population that is using the product.
With 4C’s team of competent professionals, we bring you years of experience that can help support your pharmacovigilance activities using the hosting solutions – SAFETY DATABASE HOSTING
Safety Database Hosting
- Single case processing and expedited reporting
- Integrated case management and workflow
- Web-based, high-performance, high-availability system
- Compliant with global safety requirements
- Flexible configuration to model a wide range of business processes
Data protection and confidentiality
- The entire Safety Database Hosting application, all its components and data, is partitioned by a unique enterprise ID (Client instance)
- Users operate within this partition
- Users can be assigned to access the enterprise for a specific client OR multiple clients (CRO case processing)
- Users can see only the enterprise(s) for which they have access
- If user has access to only one enterprise, then user can see only that enterprise after logging in to Safety Database System and any other existing enterprises (created for other clients) will not be visible at all
- Data of each enterprise is stored separately on cloud with partition to safeguard data confidentiality and integrity
SINGLE TENANT VS MULTI TENANT
An Architecture where each company has their own instance of software application and supporting infrastructure.
Think of it like a neighborhood community.Each household can customize their property as desired. By having a single hosted instance the purchaser can tweak and customize the software to meet their needs.
Higher cost hosting solutions associated with implementation and configuration.
An Architecture where multiple companies share the same instance to store their data in segregated databases
This instance is partitioned to prevent other tenant companies from accessing neighbor’s data. This is like high-rise building where the floor plans are generally set, but minor changes can be made to the individual units.
Low cost hosting solutions associated with shared common infrastructure, implementation and configuration.
4C is a comprehensive healthcare solutions provider company, specializing in Pharmacovigilance, Medical Information Call Center, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Writing and Hosting Solutions